Merchandise that the client has had the opportunity to assess before purchase, is non-refundable
Exchange Conditions – Local customers only
- Should a product be returned within 7 (seven) working days from date of purchase, the original invoice as proof of purchase will need to be provided. Ulka will then exchange the item.
- Ulka reserves the right to issue a voucher to the value of the returned item/items if the above conditions are met.
Refunds, exchanges or Repairs
- A refund or exchange will only be approved should Ulka find that the item has not been damaged due to; excessive wear, negligence and/or visual evidence of customer abuse
- Returns only apply if the product is faulty and not damage through excessive wear, negligence or customer abuse
- Any item, which at Ulka’s discretion is deemed to have a manufacturing fault, will be assessed and either repaired, exchanged or refunded.
- Please note there are no exchanges or refunds on all sale items purchased.
We ship on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means the customer will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties which may be charged on the purchase. We will always seek confirmation from customers prior to dispatching their first DDU shipment to make sure they are fully aware of the DDU policy. We recommend you provide a suitable shipping address where we can obtain a signature on delivery. This address should be your billing or work address.
Alfred Mall, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Afrika
GET IN TOUCH
firstname.lastname@example.org +21 419 9506